From the Librarian’s Desk: Mr. Somnath Bava
SSR IMR Library OPAC : 172.16.1.23 (Please Click here) (For SSR Campus only)
Every Library is the heart of Institute. Library provides right information at the right time to right person through Library resources like that Books, Dictionaries, Encyclopedia, Journals /Magazines, Newspaper and other E-Resources. The SSR Institute of Management & Research library has more than 5550 printed documents and it subscribed 31 National and International Journals regarding various subject of Management. Library has subscribed 10 newspapers in various language like that English, Hindi, Gujarati and Marathi. The Library has subscribed DELNET e-resources for the students and staff. The Library is member of National Digital Library of India.
: SSR IMRLibrary is automated with Koha (Open sources Software for Library Management) with various Library operations like that Barcode technology, Circulation, Acquisition, OPAC, Serial control and Various report generation.
VISION of the Library: To extend support towards intellectual development of our Students, Staff and Alumni.
MISSION : To provide right information to the users on time to enable academic & intellectual growth.
- To provide necessary resources to the students to develop the knowledge and skills.
- To develop an awareness in the students of the importance of books and other resources in the human life.
- To provide a supportive and user friendly environment to students and staff.
- To develop a habit of deep and advanced studies of subjects beyond the textbook & reference book of subjects in students.
- To prepares the students as an intelligent, aware, informative and enlightened person to play the role of responsible citizen.
- To assists the research work and build the base for research for students& staff
Future Plan :
Library Area : 114.82 Sq. mtr.
Seating Capacity : 60
Library Timing : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Type of access : OPEN Access
Library Classification Method : DDC
No. of Books : 5590
No. of Title : 2710
No. of Periodical
• National Journals - 06
• International Journal - 06
No. of Newspapers (In four Language) : 10
No. of Audio-Visual Collection : 280
No. of Summer Internship Report : 583
Total Amount of Books : 15,71,550.00
Total Amount of Periodical for 2020-21 : 23452.00
Total Amount of E-journals for 2020-21 :13570.00
E-Library systems : 04
Koha Server system : 01
Koha OPAC system : 01
Library Software : Koha
• DELNET E-Database
• National Digital Library of India
"For more information about SSRIMR ..click here